As many of you now know, Bob Griffin passed away on Sunday. He was 92.
Bob was a Scoutmaster, Order of the Arrow Lodge Advisor, an OA National Committee Member, OA National Distinguished Service Award recipient, a Silver Beaver and an enthusiastic supporter of all things Scouting.
Bob’s long-time friend Mark Addy has made the following funeral arrangements:
- There will be a visitation this Sunday, November 4 from 2:00 to 4:00 at Mihovk-Rosenacker Funeral Home, 10211 Plainfield Road, 45241 Note that Plainfield Road is closed to north-bound traffic at Cooper. You will need to come in from the Glendale-Milford side and go south.
- At 4:00, there will be a tribute/testimonial for Bob’s time as a Scouter. There will be a brief program and then all those who would like to say something are welcome to do so.
- Scouters are encouraged to wear their field uniforms.
- Bob’s obituary is listed here. http://www.mrfh.com/Obituaries
- The burial will happen on Monday, November 5 at 10:00. We will gather at Mihovk-Rosenacker and make the short trip to Rest Haven Memorial Cemetery, which is next to the funeral home.
- Those wishing to make a memorial gift in Bob’s name can do so by sending a gift to: