All information for NOAC participants will be posted here.
hours minutes seconds
DESTINATION: NOAC 2022
Contingent Youth Lead
Mrs. Zoanne Bouché
- Continue checking the email you used for NOAERS for your class schedule. As soon as the schedules come out you can add/drop classes.
- There is not currently a Hold Harmless form for NOAC 2022. It will be shared as soon as it surfaces.
Meet at 7:45am @ the Dan Beard Council Scout Shop on July 25th
10078 Reading Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45241
The lodge is providing transportation from the Dan Beard Scout Shop to the University of Tennessee campus for NOAC 2022.
Below you will find our suggested packing list, feel free to modify it as necessary.
You will be wearing the activity uniform / class B the majority of the week. The activity uniform includes a Scouting belt, gray (venturing) or olive green (troop) pants or shorts, gray (venturing) or olive green (troop) socks, and a Scouting t-shirt or polo. Due to $$$ concerns, it is absolutely acceptable to have a plain belt, non-BSA-brand cargo shorts, and non-BSA-brand socks – however, please make sure you have the correct colors and that the only visible logos are BSA. You may wear either a BSA cap or a cap with no logos.
Plan to wear a scouting related shirt during all program time from morning to evening. You will receive this year’s NOAC shirt to wear on Monday and Friday, however, you can also wear your troop shirt, a BSA event shirt, an OA shirt, or any other scouting shirts you may have.
RECOMMENDATION: WRITE YOUR NAME ON ALL OF YOUR SHORTS AND SHIRTS FOR THE WEEK AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT MIGHT GET CONFUSED WITH SOMEONE ELSE’S THINGS.
What to bring
The university will be providing everyone with sheets, blankets, and shower towels. None of these items may leave the dorm. Bring a personal towel for aquatic activities.
- Breathable clothing for warm days and cool evenings
- PJs/clothes to sleep in
- Socks & underwear!!!
- Closed-toed walking shoes
- Hiking Daypack or School backpack
- Rain jacket
- Long pants (may be required for certain activities)
- Swim trunks or suit (please make sure your swim wear is appropriate for the activities you will be participating in)
- Towel for aquatic activities (towels are provided for showers but they may not be taken from the dorms)
- Hat or cap (BSA related or free of logos)
- Medical Form – BSA AHMR Parts A, B & C (collected by contingent advisor)
- Activity-specific waivers (will be notified via email)
- Mask / Face Covering
- Bug spray
- Smartphone or tablet (to access conference app)
- Charging cables
- Field uniforms / Class A (required for all evening shows and for travel)
- Activity uniforms / Class B (for daily activities)
- Water bottle!!!! (Or camelback)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, shaving needs)
- Shower shoes
- Laundry bag
- Swap Patches
- Money for trading post items or Knoxville Souvenirs
Please email your forms to Mrs. Zoanne Bouché – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on everything you need to know about NOAC 2022, please reference the PDF & link below or contact Rebecca or Mrs. Bouché.
Click on the link below to be directed to the activities and course catalogue for NOAC 2022